thesquiglynoodlethesquiglynoodle

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Tomato Sauce Tomato Sauce

Pretty funny but the animation could be improved. You should do storyboards or rough animation then zoom in twice and trace the final frames on another layer. It takes longer, but it looks a lot nicer.

MuffinBulb responds:

Okay thanks!

The Legend of Minecraft The Legend of Minecraft

The only thing lacking is the line art. You should do rough animation and then zoom in twice and draw the final product. Besides that it's fine. Well done.

LuisFregoso responds:

thanks for your opinion dude, I'll try to pull those things :)

Polly Otter Polly Otter

Needs a preloader. And a word of advice: use the brush tool. The jokes were nice and the animation was good. Overall, I enjoyed it!

for Powerhouse 103 for Powerhouse 103

Please do not upload YMFTS, please.

Dino Yacht Club : HOSTAGE Dino Yacht Club : HOSTAGE

Please stick to YouTube, where RWJ is somewhat appreciated. Also the animation could use some fbf and improvement.

AnimonsterOfficial responds:

You seem a bit confused. RWJ was not involved in the creation of DYC or PH. We apologize for any misunderstanding on your part.

Powerhouse 104 Powerhouse 104

Almost no one on this site likes Ray William Johnson or any of these shitty cartoons, which are obviously fully tweened, not that anything is wrong with that unless you do it well. This wasn't made for newgrounds in my opinion, and the people that make this should keep it on youtube. If you could improve the animation then that would make this a bit better.

AnimonsterOfficial responds: